Sport England Seeks Your Opinion
Sport England is seeking views on how best Lottery funding might support the new Olympic/Paralympic style school sports competition announced by the Government on 28 June 2010.
In particular they would like your views on:
* How relevant are the proposals to you, your local school and your community?
* What are the features of the proposals that you most like or dislike?
* Are there any additional areas they should be seeking to develop?
* Are there any areas they should omit or reshape?
* Are the proposals likely to encourage your local school or children to take part?
* Have we struck the right balance between solicited and open funding?
The consultation will run for just over 10 weeks starting on Thursday 5 August and closing at 5pm on Friday 15 October.
To download a consultation form please click here.