South London News
The Sport England Small Grants Programme
The Sport England Small Grants Programme uses lottery funding to make awards of between £300 and £10,000 to not-for-profit organisations to help more young people (14+) and adults take and keep a sporting habit for life.
Is the Small Grants programme is right for you:
- Will your project involve a recognised sport?
- Is your organisation formally constituted on a not for profit basis?
- Do you need between £300 and £10,000 for a new project?
- Will your project be completed within 12 months
- Will it help Sport England deliver its strategic outcomes ?
If you have answered yes visit www.sportengland.org/funding/small_grants.aspx