After School Club Manager
- Title: After School Club Manager
- Type: Managerial
- Employer: Topmark Sports Coaching
- Salary: £8-12 per hour, depending on experience
We, at Topmark, are expanding our schools coaching and after school provision in south east London. We are seeking an experienced (with 4-11 year olds), qualified (preferably in child care level 3) enthuiastic and flexible person to manage our After School Club in a primary school in Peckham. The Club runs Monday-Friday (school term) from 3.30pm-6pm.
Main duties include:
• Planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
• Providing comprehensive care for the children and delivering them safely to parents/carers.
• Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
• Administering first aid when necessary.
• Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
• Providing support and supervision to play workers and other staff, including volunteers.
• Administration and record keeping, ordering and purchasing, working within an agreed budget.
• Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
• Developing and maintaining good communication with all members of the organisation, parents, schools, and childcare and play related agencies.
• Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
• Monitoring and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
• Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.
Closing Date: 04.05.2012
Contact: E-mail email@example.com or phone 07748696099 to qnquire further, request a job description and person specification, or ask for an application form