Recreation Manager - London
- Title: Recreation Manager - London
- Type: Managerial
- Employer: British Cycling
- Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum + benefits
British Cycling is the internationally recognised governing body for all forms of cycling in the UK. It is also one of the leading governing bodies across all sport and our continued growth is built on the successful delivery of results at elite level and our focus on developing the grass roots of our sport.
This is an exciting and high profile role and we are seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated individual to drive forward key partnerships and programmes across London. You will engage with partners across local government, transport, leisure, health and the voluntary and community sectors and work in close collaboration with partner London Boroughs, the 5 Olympic Host Boroughs, Transport for London and Pro-Active East County Sports Partnership amongst others.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivery alongside;
• outstanding partnership/relationship management skills that deliver predetermined outcomes
• excellent strategic planning and project management skills
• ability to facilitate the delivery of national programmes at a local level
• ability to work across multiple programmes and partners to ensure local cycling activities are
delivered to meet customer and partner expectations
• exceptional influencing and communication skills
• ability to lead participation projects to a successful conclusion
Please click on the document links on the right hand side for more information.
Special Instructions: Closing Date for Applications is 12 noon on Monday, 27th June 2011
Interviews are scheduled for w/c Monday, 4th July 2011
Closing Date: 27.06.2011