Sports Coach and Assistant Coach
- Title: Sports Coach and Assistant Coach
- Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
- Employer: HR Sports Academy
- Salary: £8 - £18 per hour (depending on experience)
Are you dedicated to improving, increasing and promoting opportunities for children and young people in sport, fitness and physical activity?
HR Sports Academy is currently recruiting Basketball, Football, Netball, Volleyball, Tennis, Athletics and Multi-Skills coaches to deliver a range of programmes for young people aged between 5 and 15 years old. Programmes include morning and after school clubs, PE sessions, Holiday camps and weekend clubs in and around the London borough of Haringey.
Main duties will include:
• Planning and delivering sessions
• Coordinating and delivering high standard of coaching
• To assist in the delivery of skills development, drills and small sided games in accordance with the objectives of the programme.
• Act as a role model and mentor
• Establishing teams and representative opportunities for participants
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in a sports programme setting), a minimum Level 1 coaching award and a CRB check. This is a part time position.
Special Instructions: HR Sports Academy CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Closing Date: 06.11.2011
Contact: If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07903107217 for an application pack.