Level Two and above - Casual Community Sport Coaches
- Title: Level Two and above - Casual Community Sport Coaches
- Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
- Employer: The Access to Sports Project
- Salary: Competetive Salary
You will assist in the development, delivery and monitoring of a wide range of accessible quality sports provision for people aged 8 - 19 years in London Boroughs of Hackney, Haringey and Islington.
The role will involve coaching children and young people in our Community Coaching Programme and Holiday Scheme, as well as supporting the delivery of other aspects of our sports development programme.
• A Level 2 National Governing Body Award Coaching Qualification minimum
• Experience of working with young people in a diverse inner-city setting.
• To be Self-motivated and committed and able to work effectively with a broad range of community partners to develop an effective sports development programme.
• A satisfactory enhanced CRB disclosure
Special Instructions: Please note we cannot accept CV's contact us for a application form.
Closing Date: 11.12.2009
Contact: For more information or to receive an application pack please call The Access to Sports Project on 0208 809 0088 or e-mail email@example.com