Casual Sports Coaches
- Title: Casual Sports Coaches
- Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
- Employer: Bromley Mytime
- Salary: £15.35 per hour
We are seeking highly motivated sports coaches to plan, organise and deliver a high quality programme of designated sports coaching to children and young people in local schools and leisure facilities. You will provide required levels of coaching in your sporting discipline, developing awareness of the benefits of physical activity and ensuring the safety and discipline of the children in your care.
Successful applicants should be punctual and well organised and have experience of working with children. A Community Sports Leadership Award is desirable; you should also hold a National Governing Body (NGB) Level 1 coaching qualification in at least one of the disciplines listed below and be working towards or willing to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
NGB Qualifications in ONE or more of the following: Athletics/Basketball/Gymnastics/Trampolining/Rugby.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Full support of the Sports Development Unit including ongoing personal development opportunities.
- FREE training in MyBOOST (Bromley Mytime’s Multi-sports programme) subject to conditions.
- Supported further NGB qualifications, subject to conditions.
- Flexible and varied working hours, including after school activities.
- Emergency 1st Aid, Child Protection, Equity in Your Coaching and Customer Service Training.
- Uniform and equipment provision and other sports resources as required.
It will be necessary to travel to sessions at a variety of venues so flexibility and your own transport is desirable.
Closing Date: 04.07.2008
Contact: For more information or an informal discussion please contact Nicole Davis on 020 8323 1764 or e-mail: nicole.davis@bromleymytime/org.uk
As part of safer recruitment these posts are subject to enhanced Criminal Records Bureau and health clearances.