Football Development Worker
- Title: Football Development Worker
- Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
- Employer: Copenhagen Youth Project
- Salary: £21,480 - £22,750 pro rata
Applications are invited for the post of part time Football Development Worker 17.5 hrs per week including Saturdays & some evenings
The Copenhagen Youth Project is a registered Charity located in the Copenhagen Area of Islington which provides easily accessible sports, arts and skills based activities to the local young people.
Purpose of the Post
To support the delivery of a comprehensive programme of youth provision particularly football and sports oriented work, to the children and young people from the estates in the North King’s Cross area.
Main Tasks Regular football coaching, organising fixtures for tournaments and leagues, maintaining kit and equipment, driving to matches,
- Minimum one year’s experience of managing and delivering football /sports and youth work in a multi-racial inner city setting, including coaching experience.
- Experience of premises and resource management for sessional work.
- Hold a current clean driving license
Closing Date: 27.06.2008
Contact: Call Theo or Eloise on 0207 607 6050 or Email Info@cyproject.org for an application pack.