Part time SSCo/ Multisport School Sport Coach
- Title: Part time SSCo/ Multisport School Sport Coach
- Type: Other
- Employer: West Essex School Sports Partnership
- Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 pa
The West Essex School Sports Partnership, hosted at Davenant Foundation School, is seeking to employ a part time SSCo/ Multisport Coach to join its successful team.
The role will make an important contribution to delivering Sport and Physical activity across Epping Forest and work towards the Youth Sport Trust 5 hour offer.
Full time - 37 hours per week.
Contracted initially until September 2009, with possible extension beyond (subject to funding).
Salary - £23,000-24,000pa
The role will may involve flexible working outside of school hours and holidays.
- Support one of Partnership Secondary schools (approx 1 day per week) along with current SSCo.
- Work with the cluster primary schools on the PESSYP strategy; helping to deliver their family plans.
- Liaise with the PDM, APDM and Competition Manager in managing and organising festivals, coaches and coaching projects, monitoring and data collection.
- Work within Primary and Secondary schools delivering multi-skill sessions and multi-skill clubs.
- Work within the partnership delivering striking and fielding, invasion games and Athletics.
- Monitor and report progress toward delivery targets.
- Enhance links with community clubs and partners.
- Support the Partnership Gifted and Talented programme, Step in Sport and Sportability club projects.
You will hold QTS or be qualified in at least one sport to Level 2 standard and ideally, also have at least one other National Governing Body qualification. We are looking for individuals who can illustrate experience of working with young people in community, club and school settings, showing drive, enthusiasm and organizational skills. You will also be involved in the Partnership Gifted and Talented programmes and will support projects involving students with disabilities.
The post is subject to an enhanced level disclosure check and suitable references.
Application forms can be obtained from Sue Lee. Please email email@example.com or call 0208 498 6711 or by post, Davenant Foundation School, Chester Road, Loughton, IG10 2LD.
For an informal conversation about the post please call PDM, Rob Hayne ,on 0208 4986711. www.westessexssp.co.uk
Interview date: Friday 10th October 2008
Closing date: Monday 6th October 2008
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Those appointed will have CRB checks and be expected to share this commitment
Special Instructions: Application forms can be obtained from Sue Lee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 498 6711 or by post, Davenant Foundation School, Chester Road, Loughton, IG10 2LD
Closing Date: 06.10.2008