Double Club Teacher
- Title: Double Club Teacher
- Type: Teaching / Education
- Employer: Fulham FC Community Sports Trust
- Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
The Double Club Programme is a scheme of educational / sport based activities for key stage 3 pupils. The Fulham FC Community Sports Trust is seeking a highly motivated teacher to deliver this programme in partnership with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
• Managing and delivering the Double Club programme in line with standard principles, attend meetings and liaise with the appropriate agencies.
• Developing a range of materials that will provide opportunities for pupils to learn through football
• Working closely with English, Maths, PE and Special Education Needs departments in secondary schools and extended schools.
• Having a significant role in coaching within the school, offering specialist clubs as part of the Double Club curricular / extra-curricular programme
• Preparing reports and presentations as required.
• Being responsible for ensuring that all Fulham FC and CST policies and procedures are implemented in work programmes.
• To undertake any other duties relevant to this post as directed by the appropriate line manager
Special Instructions: Candidates must have qualified teacher status or the overseas equivalent, with one or more years experience at a secondary school. Knowledge of Key stage 2 or 3 literacy and numeracy is essential along with experience of developing teaching materials against national curriculum guidelines.
Closing Date: 10.03.2008
Contact: For more information on the post please contact Rebecca Dance, Community Programme Manager on 0870 442 1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 10th April